บริษัท สนุก ออนไลน์ จำกัด รับกองบรรณาธิการหลายอัตรา
Sanook! Editorial Staff (News)
Sanook! is responsible for creating, curating and programming quality editorial and entertaining content experiences in Thailand for more than 16 years. We have been produce original content and work with established publishing partners to deliver inspiring and delightful content to our users. We fortunate enough to be a trustful partner with Thai artist, Thai content producer in order to deliver great content for our audiences. Our mission is to providing relevant information and connecting people makes for a better society, and now, we need someone to join our editorial team :)
We are looking for a dynamic editor/writer who passionate about news. You should have excellent interviewing, writing and editing skills as well as a news junkies. You can help the team take Sanook! News to the next level and make it the most important and popular online destination.
- Write, assign and edit original stories for Sanook! News
- Monitor the media for original ideas and potential partner content
- Select interested content from partner and proof reading to check spelling and grammar.
- Interview guest to write an original content for Sanook! News
- Prompt to be photographer to shoot and select photo that can improve the content
- Ensure content in Sanook! News is maintained to the highest quality
- Monitor traffic and plan to produce wide variety of engaging content to increase the traffic.
- Promote Sanook! News via social media
- Help conceptualize ideas for content promotion projects, and shoot video
- Serve as talent when necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3-5 year of editorial experience.
• Ability to translate both Thai and English.
• Ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of style with accurate.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Social addicted, Positive, Proven record.