1. polyproplene (pp) ==> Is thermoplastic polymer it has a good chemical resistance and used in a wide varities of applications, including (packaging,textile,rope microwave, dishes and stationary etc).
2. Low Density polyethylene(LDPE) ==> Is used predominantly in filing applications due to it's toughness, flexibility, and relative transparency. LDPE is used to manufacture flexible films such as those used for plastic retail bags and garment dry grocery bags.
3. High-Density Polyethylene(HDPE) ==> Is a polyethylene thermoplastic made from petroleum. HDPE is resistance to many different solvents, a wide variety of applications:
Containers, detergent bottles, milk cartons, fuel tanks for vehicles and paint cans etc.
4. PET ==> Is one of the most common plastics used as a raw material for making packing materials such as bottles and containers for packaging products and other consumer goods.
Application: Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, cosmetics & edible oils. Often used in combination with glass fiber. Polyester & Synthetic fiber.
5. Polycarbonate (PC) ==>Is a versatile, tough plastic has varieties usage application : Bulletproof windows, compact disks(CDs) and DVD.
บริษัท FAZA Trading Co.,Ltd
สนใจติดต่อ : คุณ วิศรุต
เบอร์โทร : 082-092-4818
email : email@example.com